The liners can be removed from the skate to be washed and air-dried.
1. Set the washing machine to 30° C (85° F)
2. Do not use strong detergent, softeners, or solvents.
3. Once done washing, remove the liners and set them out to air-dry. Do NOT tumble dry.
4. Be careful to keep away from any type of heat source.
5. Maintaining your equipment in good condition increases safety and ensures its longer life.
6. The liners are breathable, comfortable and are matched/designed for various appropriate skate and skill levels.